• The members of DATA MATRIX are qualified facilitators/assessors & moderators, against unit standards, each with many years of experience being trained in, and training others in their respective disciplines. They have a deep understanding of the situations students are confronted with in the workplace, and can advise the appropriate course of action, not only from a legal standpoint, but from a practical view as well.
• This has enabled DATA MATRIX to provide the relevant training courses, adapted and enriched by personal experience, which gives us the advantage of providing a superior learning experience for the student. For the company paying the bill it has the benefit of equipping their staff with practical skills that result in the immediate improvement of the Health & Safety Standards and Skills of the workforce – and that translate into increased productivity through less accidents, fewer work stoppages, less time wasted by management chasing paper after an accident, etc.
• DATA MATRIX is registered with HWSETA and linked via HWSETA with a Memorandum of Understanding to at least 8 other SETA'S.
• Thus we provide training in any field of business.
• Our QMS (Quality Management System) has been approved by the relevant legal framework,
• likewise the Health, Safety and Environmental Plan and Procedures written by DATAMATRIX (available to our customers for implementation),
• and we also have two qualified ISO 9001 Safety Auditors who are currently being trained in ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000 requirements.
“We empower the workforce with knowledge – We are excellent at what we do.”
Data Matrix (Pty) Ltd is a globally competitive training provider that specialises in Safety, Health and Environmental training, auditing and consulting.
Data Matrix (Pty) Ltd develops training material according to SETA requirements, client specifications and in addition incorporates legal and other Requirements.
To provide clients across the country with specialised services whether it is training, systems implementation, risk assessments, auditing, outcome based assessments and skills development for all types of sectors from the planning phase through to completion, with experienced professionals using practical experience and best practices aligned with international standards.
Retrospectively improve on past performance in order to be globally competitive. Meet the needs of all clients with moral ethics, honesty, transparency and trustworthiness to achieve the desired outcome based results.